At Conderella, we strove diligently to create with Cacadu an alternative task scheduler for Windows. We understand how important task scheduling is towards having Windows users realize the full potential of their computers. Hopefully through the following user’s own experience you’ll see just how out Cacadu can make you reach your computing potential.
- User Friendly
- Cacadu provides highly sophisticated self explanatory screens that help navigates and use the software without any difficulty.
- Defining Actions For Task
- Cacadu provides capability to define actions associated with a task and to execute manually or schedule with the help of triggers.
- Defining Task Flow
- Cacadu provides access to a list of all the actions associated with a task to control the flow of execution.
- Configuring Task Inputs
- Cacadu provides functionality to set variables and constants with predefined value to be used for task initialization and execution.
- Defining Triggers
- Cacadu helps scheduling execution of the tasks and the actions associated with a task. Triggers optimize scheduling with their capability to control the duration and iterations of the task execution.
- Exporting and Importing Tasks
- Cacadu has the option to import tasks and actions exported from any other Cacadu residing in a different computer.